Gentleman Jack: 1x6
Do Ladies Do That?
With Ann Walker’s mental health in an alarming downward spiral – and her overprotective relatives watching over her – Anne Lister is forced to contemplate travelling alone, despite her family’s warnings that to do so would raise eyebrows. Meanwhile, Anne reopens her coal-mine negotiations with the Rawson brothers, and Thomas Sowden’s secret casts a cloud over his budding relationship with Suzannah Washington.
- 1 - 1I Was Just Passing Apr. 22, 2019
- 1 - 2I Just Went There to Study Anatomy Apr. 29, 2019
- 1 - 3Oh Is That What You Call It? May. 06, 2019
- 1 - 4Most Women Are Dull and Stupid May. 13, 2019
- 1 - 5Let's Have Another Look at Your Past Perfect May. 20, 2019
- 1 - 6Do Ladies Do That? May. 27, 2019
- 1 - 7Why've You Brought That? Jun. 03, 2019
- 1 - 8Are You Still Talking? Jun. 10, 2019